Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dear Santa!

I am often reminded of just how much Lansen is growing up... Today was a huge reminder!  Every year, since Lansen started going to school, I have him write a letter to Santa Claus. It's become an annual thing, a tradition of sorts, that we write & mail his letter at Macy's. I remember the very first time Lansen wrote to Santa, it was on Black Friday a few years ago. He was so little then & just beginning to learn to spell words. I remember having to assist him in writing his letter. This year, Lansen didn't need my help at all with writing his letter to St. Nick! He has grown so much in the last couple years & he's gotten definitely gotten lot more independent! It's such a bittersweet feeling watching him grow up! I think no matter how old he is, I'll always see him as a baby, my baby
Lansen writing his letter to Santa Claus!
 I really wish I had gotten a glimpse of his Christmas Wish List! 

Lansen next to the Santa Mail Box! 

I hope that you all are having a very merry December!
Do you & your loved ones have any holiday traditions?! 

xoxo



2 comments:

  1. so adorable! i have never seen a "santa mail" box. there are no words needed to see how excited he is about that either, haha. good for him.
    well i am new to following your blog and i am looking forward to future posts! i see that you are from hawaii! my husband is hawaii but we live all the way in atlanta, georgia. i have never been...we hope to visit someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Morgan! Thank you so much for your sweet comment & for following my blog! I follow yours as well & I look forward to getting to know you <3 that's awesome that your husband's from Hawaii, what island? You'll definitely have to visit sometime! It's very different from Atlanta! Well, be sure to keep in touch!!! xoxo

      Delete