Thursday, February 7, 2013

The place that I call home...

Okay, so I know a huge part of blogging is letting people into your lives. I personally like to follow people because I enjoy reading about their day to day lives- where they are from, their family, their thoughts, what they like, dislike and everything in between. I enjoy it all! 

So in an effort to let you into my life, I wanted to share with you-
the place that I call home.

I am just a small town girl from Hawaii. I live in the middle of the pacific, on the island of Kauai- born & raised. I won't lie, I often take living here for granted... But I am CONSTANTLY reminded how lucky I am to live here on the Garden Island. I work at a resort here on the island and it blows my mind how many people choose to travel here to celebrate special events in their lives- weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries, babymoons, retirement.. The list of celebrations go on and on. It just goes to show just how special it is here- of all the places in the world they could have visited, they chose to spend it on Kauai! 

Here's a few pictures of the place I call home:







I'd love to hear all about the place that you call home...
Leave a blog comment below;
I love hearing from you!

7 comments:

  1. ahhhh..... so pretty! I hope to visit Hawaii "some day".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! You should definitely visit Hawaii, if you ever get the chance to! I keep telling myself I need to stop taking it for granted that I live here!!! Hope all is well with you! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh I'm so jealous that this is where you can call home, really and truly!!! I'm not telling my boyfriend because he would be even more jealous than me =) I'm from Chicago, but was very blessed to visit Maui this past summer with my boyfriend and his family!!! I was in LOVE with Hawaii and can't wait to return. What a fun job you have! Thanks for sharing all of these lovely pictures. Brings back some great memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures :) Hopefully you & your boyfriend will have the opportunity to visit Hawaii again one day :) I'm sure the weather is A LOT nicer here than it is in Chicago, especially around this time of the year! I'm actually visiting Maui in May! I'll be sure to do a blog post on my travels! I usually visit Maui once a year, but last year ended up bring busy for us, and we didn't end up visiting Maui, so I'm very excited for our mini vacation this year! I feel like it's long overdue! Hope all is well with you and thanks for the sweet comments! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Ummmmmm. I would have answered that question but since your home looks so much more fabulous than mine, I will hush hush!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it's lovely where you live! Please share :)

      Delete
  4. Ohhhhh.....I will be forever jealous that you live in paradise!!! I've been to hawaii twice. My mom used to live on poiepoo beach. She built the spa that's inside the hyatt hotel there. Ohhh how I miss the fresh fish and fruit! I could live on that forever:)
    Such gorgeous pics!!

    ReplyDelete